Ricki Carroll's 30 min Mozzarella, the step by step is on her website and also here http://www.home-cheesemaking.com.au/mak ... cheese.php
The website gives really good directions and the Australian measures are below.
Australian ingredients, amounts and heats:
1. 7ml citric acid dissolved in 60ml (1/4 cup) of cool water.
2. 4 litres of whole milk (I didn't pastuerise it's up to you) Ricki also talks about supermarket milk but there would be differences between the US shop milk and ours.
3. 1ml lipase (optional, I didn't use but will do both with and without)
4. 1ml liquid rennet diluted in 60ml water (1/4 cup) (she says unchlorinated water I did boiled then cooled water as I was taught)
5ml of salt, not iodised preserving/cheese salt (I forgot to add it and it needs salting but was still good on Pizza)
Now temps for steps:
1. When stirring in citric acid temp 13 degrees
2. Milk gets heated to 32 degrees
3. After adding rennet milking continues to heat to 38-40 degrees
After heating in the microwave the inside will reach 62 degrees and good rubber gloves help.
On my cheese course we worked the cheese in 80 degree (from memory) water before stretching, which is what happens with the microwave.